take action

Environmental Helpline

Contact MEA for Legal Resources & Referrals

Call (608) 251-5047 x 9 or fill out MEA’s helpline form. Please be sure to read the terms of use below before submitting the helpline form.

If you need immediate legal advice or representation you may want to contact a private attorney. The State Bar of Wisconsin Lawyer Referral and Information Service can help you determine if you need a lawyer, and how to proceed if you do. In the meantime, these resources may help you determine next steps.

Terms of use: Submission of the helpline form does not constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship. This website is intended to provide general information and allow you to submit information. It does not provide legal advice. Your use of the information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with Midwest Environmental Advocates, or any lawyers, volunteers, students, or other contributors who are associated with this site.

Contact the DNR to Report a Spill or Violation

DNR Violation Hotline

DNR Emergency Spill Hotline