May 21, 2018 /
Kewaunee County Democratic Party - Spring Dinner
Staff Attorney Sarah Geers will discuss her work at MEA, our mission, and the services we provide. She will also talk about our efforts to improve goundwater and surface water quality in Northeast Wisconsin, especially Kewaunee County.
201 Steele St, Algoma, WI
5:00 pm – Social Hour
6:15 pm – Dinner
7:00 pm - Presentation
The cost of dinner is $20, or you may attend only the presentation at no cost.
• Donna Kenski, Ph.D., Director of Data Analysis at Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium
• Dane Checolinski, EDFP, Executive Director at Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation
• Sarah Geers, Staff Attorney at Midwest Environmental Advocates
• Dona Wininsky, Director of Public Policy and Communications at American Lung Association of WI
• Seth Hoffmeister, Field Director at Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters
Mead Public Library
710 N 8th St, Sheboygan, WI
6 pm - 8 pm
The forum is open to the public and there will be a Q&A session after the presentations. More information can be found at LWV Sheboygan's Facebook page.